Friday, September 14, 2012

Colorado - Spruce trees

I figured since we saw these wherever we went, it was safe enough to just group them all together.
I loved the rhythmic pattern of the branches and needles, so I spent quite a few of my pictures trying to get the right angle to show that intricacy.


















 Don't you just love these splashes of yellow and orange?










*Sigh* green and orange, two of my favorite colors . . . in the same picture! Love it.

Glowing, goregous orange!

Then I decided to be creative and add some blue to the picture.

( At Bear lake )
  



( Alberta falls )
   
 ( Dillion lake )
  This was just something that caught my eye . . . looks kinda like a bridge, or an E!









Group picture!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts . . .