Friday, June 22, 2012

A Bubbly day

My sister, friend and I decided to spontaneously blow bubbles one afternoon, and  I was hoping to get some neat reflections, cool colors, and pictures of tons of bubbles, floating around ... but it turned out to be a mostly overcast, windy day. Suffice to say, the bubbles blew this way and that faster than my camera could focus on them, so I took portraits of the bubble blowers instead of the bubbles. All around we had a great time anyway.  =)







*Sigh...*...That awkward moment when the bubble pops just as you click the shutter and your friend is left forever staring at...an empty bubble stick.  ;)







 My sister and I trying to blow out of each others bubble sticks...and cracking up instead.  (The bubbles refused to blow!)






Reflections . . . .






No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts . . .