Tuesday, December 10, 2013

*Christmas Light Bokeh*

Yes!
Yes, yes, yes!
Finally...a camera that can capture the glow of Christmas lights without being blurry.


Then, of course, I couldn't wait to try out my bokeh-shape filter on my new camera . . .


And I was just all "starry-eyed" at the results! *-*













Random little clown ornament . . .




I hope y'alls are enjoyin' this season of cold, family and lights!  =)
I'll probably have more picture of Christmas lights (not in funny shapes tho, for those of you who were wondering) on houses and the tree, up soon.


God bless,  Jenny


3 comments:

  1. As I'm reading this I'm staring at my own little Christmas lights in my room:D
    Your filter is cool! I really like how happy these pictures made me;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm glad they made you happy!
    Thanks! The filter works on my 18-55 mm as well, but sooooo much better with my 50mm prime lens.
    It's so good to hear from ya! =)

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts . . .