Monday, June 29, 2015

Lately . . .


Lately Art supplies have been quietly taking over my desk . . . 



Sneaky little things . . .and  they look so innocent too. . . 


They are useful however, and I make them earn their keep . . . 




Lately we've had some really beautiful clouds . . . <3






Lately my friends who live out on the farm had puppies! Aka, little fluffy sausages. ;)





Lately (well, not really) I took lots of pictures of flowers. . . 








Lately I processed the pictures from the art shoot I did in May. . . 









Lately I've scanned many of my favorite paintings so that I can order prints of them to sell in my  Etsy shop . . . (!!!) (coming soon...)






Lately I've spent many evenings out in the garden listening to the rainwater soak into the ground while I pondered life. (It rained practically every day in May, and half of June. ;))







Lately, I've been painting.



Lately I had the pleasure of Dog-sitting this adorable beagle . . . 






Lately I've had the pleasure of taking pictures for dear friends. <3 <3 <3



Lately I've been taking fewer snapshots and more photographs.





What have you been up to lately? :D



Through His Grace,

                                              ~Jenny 


2 comments:

  1. I like the "lately" theme;) I should use that sometime haha! Also, I can relate to the "fewer snapshots, more photographs" statement:) And wow, your paintings are awesome (in every sense of the word)! I like the pine trees a whole whole lot:D
    So long!
    Elisabeth (Lis)
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post! Your art is so beautiful. Never stop creating!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts . . .