Sunday, August 5, 2012

Black and White

I think I'll spend this week showing some of my favorite photo effects, like black and white, sepia, cross process, ortanish... fun effects that make our pictures so cool looking. = D
These are some of my favorite black and white pictures, though most of them were not taken in black and white but converted afterwards. After all, a color picture can be changed to black and white, but a black and white picture cannot be changed to color. = )

We'll start off with some sunny Sunflowers . . .










Move on to Daisies . . .




Bleeding Hearts . . . .








These two though, are White Bleeding Hearts at the arboretum.




Columbine . . .


 Spirea . . .


  Roses!

  










Some portraits . . .







I only edited this picture from my friend, but it turned out really good so I wanted to post it.  =)

Portraits of my Beagle, Daisy . . .





 Yup, she's sticking her tongue out! =D

  My sister actually took this. =)


 


Some wildlife . . .



 Cardinals are my favorite birds!




Man-made structures . . .










Trees n' leaves . . .





 These water drops make a little almost-smiley face  =  I










No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts . . .