Thursday, March 6, 2014

Autumns leaves retain their colour...

They beckoned to me as I stood at the window.
 Autumn's leftover leaves, normally a lifeless, monotone brown, now lit up in rich jewel tones of Amber, Topaz, and light Ruby, the change brought on by the golden evening light, as they lay scattered throughout the grass.

It never ceases to amaze me, how the light can change something so utterly dull and boring, into something of great beauty.
Like the way our lives change when God's light shines through our lives.
It's amazing.



Rather amazing also, were the dried roses I found still clinging to the rosebush. The petals were actually still hanging on!


















I really rather like winter.


God bless,

                    Jenny  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts . . .