Monday, March 10, 2014

Snow Clouds and Sunbursts // Winter Skies

You've already seen that title once, I know; since it is such a reoccurring theme on my blog, I've decided to make it a series.  =)



I glanced out the window the afternoon before snow was expected and saw these rather unsual clouds . . . of course, it aroused my curiosity, and I was out with my camera in a flash! (...no pun intended there...)

 


{Honestly, this formation of clouds rather reminds me of Ole' Saint Nicolas in his sleigh, with reindeer dashing on in front...don't you think?}








Sunbursts are always fun to do, so when I found myself in the car with my camera, I decided to take advantage of the darker windows that let in less light, allowing me to point my camera straight at the sun without the sun turning into an enormous, shape-less mass of light.



God bless,

                   ~Jenny

3 comments:

  1. *jaw drops* Those. Are. Breathtaking. Thanks for sharing!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why, you're welcome! I'm glad you enjoyed them so much! =D

      Delete
  2. These are radiant! I love how the first few shots show the clouds over houses -- this beauty is all around us, even in our daily lives, if only we will look for it. Wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts . . .